paint restoration

Chrissy300zx@aol.com Chrissy300zx@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:06:22 -0500

       My 96 black paint is horrible.  No matter how many times I wax it
black stuff ends up on my wax sponge.  When I 1st bought it I put 4 steps of
mothers wax on.  By the time I got to the 3rd step there was still a little
paint coming off but by the 4th it look beautiful.  The gray spots had gone
away.
       The only thing I didn't try was a buffer.  I wouldn't be worried about
buffing the paint off.  Just go a little easy on the real dull spots.  I used
a cleaner wax, a polish, a pure carnuba hard wax, and then the new
reflections stuff.  All Mothers.  Hope I helped some.

Chrissy
96 SE-R