brakes fixed, AC question?

Koerner, Ray RKoerner@Microcoating.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:22:14 -0500

Hey guys,

	Well, thanks to all of you who chimed in with possible solutions, I
ended up bleeding the brakes 3 more times, and before you know it, an air
bubble pushed out.  It was fairly big, and I took it for a test drive
immediately after, it feels a lot better. As for another question, I have
had to have leak checks, recharges in each of the last 2 years, but my AC is
pretty lame on the coldness right now. After the car has been on for a while
it starts to get somewhat cold, but not the earth freezing, icicle making
cold it once used to do when I bought the car. Like I said it has been
tested for leaks the last 2 years with nothing found, and after that I
started with a recharge, and here I am 1 year later, with not-so-cold air. I
have checked on net and FAQ, nothing really grabbed me as saying this is
your problem. I can feel the AC engage, and feel it drain the AC, it just
doesnt seem that cold anymore. maybe its just me.

Thanks again

Ray