A/C compressor going out

Donovan Maxwell dono200sx@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:13:02 -0500

Hey guys! I'm trying to sell my 95 200SX (ga16
powered), but I've got a couple problems needing
worked out before it'll sell. I need to replace the
A/C compressor and also the clutch. The clutch
shouldn't be too much of a problem to have replaced,
but the new compressor is like $800 if I'm not
mistaken. Does anyone have a cheap solution for
repacing the A/C compressor? Might I be able to get
one from a junkyard? After those are taken care of the
car will be problem free, minus a normal wear on the
suspension, which isn't bad. Any thoughts on fixing
the car and selling it would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Donovan
Dallas, TX
1995 200SX SE (for sale)