PITA

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:36:14 -0500

Mark wrote:

>Well, for those of you(mostly, over at sr20de forums... don't think I'll
>be asking for advice from there anytime soon, they're too impatient with
>new owners)

Wow.  We used to be accused of that here on the mailing list.

>that said I couldn't replace my motor mounts/inserts...

Why would anyone say that?  Monkeys.

>So, there sits my car, still on jack stands, waiting for me to finish
>it tomorrow. I must admit that I was also getting bone assed tired.
>Hopefully, with the rest and a bit more research(gotta find out if I
>shaved the right thing or have to do over), I'll get it done tomorrow.

Hey Mark, just relax a bit.  I know how hard things become once you start
stressing.  I'm terribly guilty of that.  I don't like to attack any job if
I don't have it all thought through in my head.  I also find that something
that is driving me nuts is much easier when I come back and attack it
later.  That mount *is* difficult, especially with the ES inserts.  Hell,
even without them.  I usually use a #2 Phillips head screwdriver to get
things lined up.

Good luck.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>