Interior dome light and Door open indicator won't go out.

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:35:43 -0500

I had that same problem a while back before winter.  I wish I could tell you
that I found a problem.  I still suspect it has something to do with the trunk
switches, but I really dont know.  I pulled the alarm fuse for a few months and
then when I put it back in every think was ok.  Has been for about 6 months
now.  I had to do something, everyone in my neighbor hood was getting pissed
that my alarm was going off 2 or 3 times a night.  It only took one night of
that to disconnect it.

-sean