FSM

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:13:11 -0500

Torry Skurski wrote:

>If you think the SE-R FSM is bad, you should buy a 944.  I had to buy 6
>friggin volumes.  Got it off eBay for over $200, and it *still* doesn't
>cover half the stuff I need

>You think that s expensive???? 02 Sentra FSM is $315!!!!  Well worth it
>though J

Torry, that price I paid was for a *used* set.

A new set runs well over $315. =8^O

And then it hardly covers my car.  Grrrrr.  Worst part is that I *have* to
have an FSM for SCCA IT racing.

Sorry to have drifted off topic folks.  The point is, embrace those Nissan
FSMs.  They are wonderful and well worth the money.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>