cheap body parts

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:36:37 -0500

Anyone looking to doing their own body work on any car...I stummbled uppon
this site while looking for repleacemend aftermarket body parts for my
classic. Their prices are accutally pretty good. For instance new fender from
Nissan is 190 bux for a classic, where they charge 39 bux for a brand new one.
U have to pay shipping on it. But I ordered up a rear bumper cover from them-
primed, LF fender and this trim piece that sits under the drivers headlight-
right between the light and the bumper. All of it cost me 104 bux plus 75 bux
shipping- shit is pretty big so shipping costs alot. But I payed 180 bux for
all. For a cost of a OEM fender I got all of these parts.
http://www.expressbodyparts.com
Mike Jez
93 SE-R still looking for a hood...pretty cheap online but shipping is a ton
of $$.