Double Din in an NX2000

Ben Missele ben_missele@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:31:00 -0500

--- Wayne Cox <wmc20@dnaco.net> wrote:
> At 08:11 PM 6/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >  This is correct if you're talking about the rear speakers
> >in an NX. I don't remember the original size of the front
door
> >speakers, but I have 5 1/4 speakers in there now and I had to

> Any suggestions for decent sounding moderately priced speakers
> to throw in there?

 Well, your moderately priced and decent sounding probably
differ from mine, but I can give you a couple of suggestions. I
have not been completely satisfied with any of the speakers I
have had in the NX. I can't seem to get good midrange out of
them. I would recommend getting component speakers. This makes a
big difference in being able to hear the highs, especially with
the T-tops out.

 I have had a few brands, but if you want a compromise between
sound and price, I would recommend the Infinity Kappas. The
component speakers might be more than what you want to spend,
but the regular 2 way speakers are $150. If you don't want to
spend that much, look at the Infinity reference series. Polk
Audio and Rockford Fosgate also make some good speakers.

 I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ben
'93 NX

=====
Go Illini!