Ground Control Problem

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:09:47 -0500

I have a 96 ser with the GC/AGX combo and motivational rear mounts.  I was
hearing another one of those strange creaking noises in the rear but this
time it sounded bad.  I checked it, and the GC aluminum top hat has
self-destructed at the very top flat part (the part with the hole for the
shock piston)  It literally broke right off in a perfect circle and I ended
up with a piece that looks like an aluminum washer just hanging there.  The
motivational rubber bushing is destroyed as well.  Does anyone have a spare
aluminum top hat I can buy?  I have a regional autocross in less than two
weeks!!!!!!