sr20 development

wolkomir ben themaxx@wmadmail.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:42:00 -0500

	I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth.  I had a good expeariance with
sr20 development.  I had them build a tranny for me. It took about two weeks
longer than they said it would to get the tranny back, and it took some
prodding to get them to return my calls.  Aside from that, i had no problems.
The tranny is awesome, it has held up to my driving/racing for 10,000 miles,
	thats more than i can say fro 5 stock transmissions.  The trans feels a
lot better than the stock unit.  I would go back to them in the future.
	I was so impressed by the build that i gave them a free plug in wy write
up for the Sport Compact Car Ultimate Street Car Chalange.

		Hope that helps
		Ben "The Maxx" Wolkomir