Kuhmo ESCTA 712 & Bridgestone RE730 - followup part 2.

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:47:33 -0500

well, i think some more light needs to be shed onto this subject.  i have had
Kumho712's on my car for over a year, and i absolutely love them.  no noise,
and GREAT grip.  but, what needs to be taken into consideration here, is that
i have a different setup.
first of all, i have 205/40/16's at all for corners on Kosei K1 rims.  im
also running an alignment of
front camber -.8
front toe 1/32 out
rear camber -.3
rear toe 0
yea, i have wear on the inside of my front tires; yea, i rotate them.  how im
running them is great, and the wet weather driving is also good. the only
thing is the car is a little twitchy at the steering wheel at higher freeway
speeds.
the noise and grip can possibly come from how much tire is there (sidewall
and width) and how much it has been worn.  i keep remembering to go to one of
the local shops to rotate the tires on the rims (since the 712s are
directional).  maybe once i have more tread hitting the road they will be
louder.  if i remember, i will let everyone know.

Alex
'93 NX2k