oil filter relocation

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:23:39 -0500

Im for an oil filter relocation kit for my 97 200sx se-r.  I need to know what
size to get.  Im guessing its either 18 or 20mm x 1.5 but I just dont know.  I
went to my local nissan dealership and they didnt know either (suprise) but
they did have a turbo 240 for some reason.... but thats another story.  Has
anyone else moved the oil filter?  Its a bitch to get to where it is now, so Im
thinking about moving it to the fire wall or... well ill find something.
Eventualy id like to throw a cooler in there too, but thats more money for
another time.

-sean