ADV22F Upgrade

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:49:59 -0500

Cade wrote:

> I have the AD22VF's on my '96 and opted not to get a different MC. I, as

As an aside, I have a 95 and swapped to NX brakes a while back.  They felt
good but, at times, while on the track, they got real mushy.  After
bleeding, they *SEEMED* better but would deteriorate over time.  The pads
were fine and we rebuilt the calipers when putting them on the car.  So
this past February after driving tens of thousands of miles, I got an NX
master cylinder.  Wow, what a difference!  At first, I didn't really
notice the difference but the difference *REALLY* surfaces when applying
about 50% braking pressure at about 100MPH (on the track).  It's made a
fairly significant difference in my opinion... well worth the cash

kieran
kieranlavin.com up and running again!