NOT SER related(95 ford truck with 5.0 conversion question)

Koerner, Ray RKoerner@Microcoating.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:02:07 -0500

Alright,

First let me apologize for this off topic subject, it was not my intention
to start any rants.  But I have been a member on and off since 98, I am not
a newbie, I do not usually send messages to the list, and this is one of the
reasons.  15 posts with links to OT sites or import racing in the
news,nothing, we have 10 posts about the list idiot, funny but OT none the
less, nothing,  I ask one question about another make of vehicle and I get
flamed for it. Despite the fact that I have been a list member on and off, I
was not aware you have a problem with OT subjects. And for your information,
I said I did not know how to trace a leaky battery, so what method do you
think I used, none, I have not tried anything and someone was good enough to
provide me with a viable way to do that. I do not know how to figure out
what torque converter goes with what tranny? engine?, could even begin to
tell you. Did you ever think that if I sent 10 posts of OT then that would
be the reason to flame me, at least warn someone first. I feel this list
loses more new SE-R enthusiasts by flaming them for a single post, than
losing the older more knowledgeable guys by the way of OT subjects. I should
have known better, but I did search the internet for ford groups, but I
haven't found any good ones yet.  By posting here I was looking for a group
that a SE-R member thought was good for my situation. I value everyone's
knowledge on here, and I thought at least a few of you would own another
vehicle other than your SE-R, and maybe one of them was a Ford truck, or
mustang. So sorry for my post, I will try to keep OT subjects away from this
list from now on. And thank you for your help with this, it is greatly
appreciated.

Ray Koerner