SR20 Development

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:06:48 -0500

>Is this an instance where a couple of bad experience have
>been blown out of proportion to hear Mike Kojima's input on this)

I have one friend who ordered a part for his VE 3 months ago and he still
doesn't have it.  They have offered to sell me the same part.  Asked how
long it would take to get it and they never respond.  This was with Tom at
sr20dev.  Another friend has ordered FMIC stuff for his DET most of it was
fine.  The only problem was resolved in less then a week.  Considering using
snail-mail and all, that's good.  Personally, I think its a toss-up.  People
on the forum are afraid to say anything good about sr20development for fear
of being bashed and bombarded with the negative.  I would pay 1/2 on start
and 1/2 when they ship with a tracking #.  It seems fair for a $1000 dollar
shipment.  Also, keep in mind California people who drive to the shop may
get very different service then the phone costumer.

Steve