MY New Spec V- NON SER (95 ford truck with 5.0 conversion question)

Its311Pete@aol.com Its311Pete@aol.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:27:23 -0500

What can I say made my wife happy and we now own NO Honda's. Blue is the
color, Loaded with all options even the cool metal interior trim. Got a lot
of questions and I am looking forward to the new section on Spec V's on
SE-R.net.
 Got extended warranty, do you guys think it is worth it?

<< Does anyone
 know of a good custom ford club, or cobra 5.0 club that
 I can talk to? >>

My brother just joined this forum.  www.StangNet.com
  Seems to be a pretty good forum...lots of useful info on 5.0's and 4.6's

<<I'm sorry but if this list turns into a dead ford discussion group - I'm
outta here...  I don't have time for that. >>

I believe this gentlemen started the subject line out with " NOT SER related"
  There is a delete option on every e-mail.

 I believe this list is here for our cars, but I also believe in helping
others if I can.

Darren
 91 Classic
 02 Spec V ------ Owned it now for 4 hours from time of this e-mail !