Hawaii list members (was: Sears (was Motor Mounts))

Brandon Fujishige serturbo@hotmail.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:47:36 -0500

Darren Calbero wrote:
>Brandon, I think you did meet Chris at the last IDRC Aloha Drag >Nationals.
>  He does have a Platinum 200SX SE-R.  I think you also met >Damien DeSa
>who is also lurking on the list somewhere.  Will you be >bringing your car
>to August's IDRC race?

Yeah, I do remember Chris.  I don't think I remember seeing Damien, but
that's probably because he wasn't racing.  I know I met the guy with the
blue classic (Wong???).  Anyway, I won't be bringing my car up.  It's way
too slow.  I want to be running somewhere in the 12's before I ship my car
up.  I do want to go over and watch.  My friend is planning on bringing his
H22 turboed Civic, but plans may change.  We'll see.  If I do get to go
over, I'll be sure to say hi.

Bran
98 SE-R F-Max stage I
13.484 @ 102.27 (8 psi) w/ 1.986 60'