Mike (Was: Rod knock?)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:47:34 -0500

Sometimes I have my days after I get back from work all pissed off cause
another Trooper came in for a AC compressor !! I work for a Hyundai, Subaru,
Isuzu, Suzuki dealer and after work I am usually very frustrated... But I
try to help everyone out as much as I can. Shit my friends SE-R was down for
a while and he was driving my Audi till a ECU took a shit and  I didn't
complain, put a new one in and runs fine.
Mike Jez- list idiot
93 SE-R JDM engine, all this n dat over 160WHP with Jizz parts.
01 MAX 226WHP NA via S-AFC and all bolt ons-- next up JWT cams.