Returning member, introducing myself to the group.

Koerner, Ray RKoerner@Microcoating.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 06:57:21 -0500

Hey,

Hello everyone, My name is Ray Koerner, and I used to be an active memeber
in 98, but a few moves around the states
and finally back here in Georgia, kept me from being involved. I have been
lucky to hang with SER guys in Albuquerque,
Phoenix(good guys down there with nice rides), and here in my new hometown
of Atlanta. My car is a 96 aztec Red SE-R,
I have Tokico/eibach setup, Greddy Cat back exhaust, Headers, 17X7 rims,
with 45 yokohama paradas, front strut tower brace.
The Tokico/eibach were purchased off of Joe Ippolito, and the greddy cat
back was off his DET. My car has 84k miles on it and
I still have 16k on my warranty, after that I hope to unleash the floodgates
of HP, lol, but I will be looking to seriously mod my car by then.
 Anyways, gotta work.but a  few questions for you veteransbefore I go . Is
it wiser to go with the S4 cams, or out of cost effectiveness,
try to score cams from a 91 se-r? How many active members are here in
Atlanta area? and  Is the Car registry going to finished,
 it has been down for quite some time. I really want to list my car and be
an active member.

Thanks for your help, and expertise,

Ray Koerner