HotShot Header question

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 02:02:54 -0500

I've had my G4 header installed for some months now, the performance
increase is great, and I have few complaints.  It still has the
"cricket" noise, which I understand can be resolved by replacing the
resonator, or installing a well-made exhaust system, etc., but that is
only a minor concern.

My REAL problem is that since I have installed it, sometimes, upon
turning (sharply) right-or-left, I get a "grunch" sound.  Like it is
rubbing, striking, or grating against something.  And though I should
have crawled under and inspected for obvious signs, I haven't yet.  Lazy
me, I know.

So my question is just a quick and simple one.  My car is a '97 200sx
SE-R.  Have any others had this problem, and (if so) could anyone give
me an answer as to how this might be fixed.

(Sorry for being lazy, I just thought I'd get better results from asking
than from crawling around under my car trying to guess what might be
happening.  I'll be happy to get in there and fix the prolem, once I
know what to do!!)

Thanks,

  Brax