Help! transmission hose

nittany@charm.net nittany@charm.net
Mon, 27 May 2002 15:19:40 -0500

Hi,
I own a 1998 200 SX SE-R.  Yesterday, I was changing the fuel filter.  I got
it in after some struggle, but I noticed that there is a hose coming up from
the top of transmission.  It is about 10 inches long and is curled on one end.
After much searching, I cannont find where, if anywhere, it should hook onto.

Can someone help?  It is a rubber hose connected at one end to the top of
transmission, no clamp.  Where does the other end connect to?  I am just
concerned that I knocked it off when I was changing the fuel filter.

thanks,
Dave