Gran Turismo

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 11:24:00 -0500

Wow, recently discovered a buddy had a copy of GT and I just had to
borrow it.

Now that I have (some) inkling of an idea of higher hp car handling I'm
not so sure I want to turbo my classic :P

In GT, I have a Skyline 33 GT-R with stage 2 turbo kit, race everything
else, and sticky race tires ... what fun :)  I'd hate to own that car
for real as much as I go off the road in that AWD 600+ horse monster.

Makes me a more than a little scared of 250-300 at the wheels in my
classic - that's for certain - and I'm sure this is some sort of
survival instinct ... yeah, that's what it is, I'll just go beat myself
with a wet noodle now.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.