Buying

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 23:27:20 -0500

I have the exact same car & I've loved it since the
day I drove it off the lot!  Well, on second thought,
I guess it is not the exact same.  In the last nine
months I've installed a JWT pop charger, HS header, &
JWT S3 cams.  Oh yeah, and I upgraded the rubber to
205/50 VR15 Kumho Escta 712's on the stock rims.
I've been very happy with all of my improvements and
have a lot more planned.  It's gonna be a nice little
sleeper	when I'm done. 	BTW, I'm helping to organize a
group deal on Stromung full stainless steel cat-back
systems.  We've got the	price down to about $425.  Let
me know if you want in.

Jason
99 SE-L