B13 Tsuru Tailights

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:33:29 -0500

Yeah, George is right.  To be "fully" legal, is almost impossible with any
light "mod"  Almost all of the lights you buy (brighter bulbs, fog lights,
etc) are not fully legal.

Several years ago, I got a ticket for illegal lights.  I researched VA codes
and to be technically legal on any mod, you actually had to have VDOT  (VA
dept. of trans) an any altered light.

VA even gets into details of how many lumens are permitted in the cockpit at
any time.

Do I think you would ever get pulled over for running those lights?  No way.
I say you are 99.3% safe.