Please Help: Weird problem with car

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 01:05:35 -0500

I'm pretty sure you've already guessed that your car is in limp mode.
I don't know much about the DET parts on a DE block but let's give it a try.
  Was the car running properly before this happened or were you going for a
test drive with the freshly installed DET parts?
If the car was running fine, how long have you been running this setup?
Have you made any recent adjustments and forgot to plug in a sensor?
If this is the first run with the DET setup, you should go through the FSM
and follow the steps in the diagnostic part of the FSM.  But I think this
should be common knowledge to you.   =)

Edwen

>From: Bruce Jackson <bjackson@pobox.com>

>The other day I was accelerating away from a stop light.  When the tach
>hit ~3500 rpm, the car fell flat on its face
<snip>