NE1 interested in my turboed classic?!

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:19:13 -0500

Hi guys-i've been contemplating selling my turbo sentra as i might be buying
a wrx in the near future.
91 se-R with 135k on the body a/c sunroof no abs/airbag aztec red
Pulsar det-all stock-
front mounted pulsar intercooler with all mandrel bent piping.
2.5" downpipe-mandrel bent-3" cat back mandrel with magnaflow muffler-no
resonator-
jwt ecu-stock maf AD22vf brakes w/m/c-stock suspension-oem wheels-fifth gear
poop out fixed-act clutch kit-
Lots of new parts like wires plugs o2 sensors etc...
What it needs:
Minor tuning-paint-
price will be somwhere around 6-6500 bux in it's current state-possibly with
200sx 15" wheels for a little more-I'm not parting out the car or the
wheels.  This car is my toy so please don't offer me anything under what
i've listed here.  Contact me privately if interested.
Located in missoula montana 59803
Brent