Patches for racing suit required?

Tom Paule tapaule@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:10:31 -0500

Opps, wrong list, John! Only required patch (other
than the minimum SFI rating) is a NASA patch that
comes in the sticker package that Jim Howard has (this
is for the NASA SE-R Cup for those curious).

If the patch isn't in your sticker package, let Jim
know and he'll get you one for the event. Ryan knows
there's a shortage of them, and is understanding if
it's not on the suit for that reason.

For those that don't know, the SE-R Cup seriesis a
NASA race class formed by several of the SE-R guys out
here on the west coast! We are in our first season,
and have had some good racing so far, and it's only
going to get better in the class I'm in that is
restricted by a 15:1 power to weight ratio. Naj.i
(remember the Nutty Professor prank??) and I have had
a little race rubbing and it's going to get much more
competitive as Rob/Phil, Sheening/Jim and Jared's cars
get sorted out. There's even an extreme class that
allows unlimited horsepower and allows nearly
everything else except tube frame chassis (sorry
Andris!!). King Jeff and Andris are the only two in
SRX right now, but Kojima may build a Mustang Slayer
of an SE-R just for kicks! For info on the series,
visit http://www.trackracers.com/series, or for info
about the schedule or SE-R rules, check out
http://www.nasaproracing.com and look under the SE-R
Cup series or the Southern Califoria region.

Tom