compression results

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:50:42 -0500

After adding S3s and JWT ECU, I decided to do a compression test tonight
after talking with Ray Kawski. 1-4 are 178 178 180 90.  This was with a warm
motor.  I've done compresion checks before, so I know how to do them. I
tired pouring a cap full of oil in the cylinder, but that didn't change
anything.  My options are 1) fix the car, or 2) trade my baby in and get a
Spec V.  I'm going to try to get a leak down done to see what is wrong.  The
car runs fine, just down 10hp.  I really don't want to trade my baby in.
The thought of someone else driving her and mistreating her makes me sick.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R(dying)
1997 200SX SE-R