Which Tee Fitting to Use?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:25:23 -0500

What about having a braided hose coming from the engine to the firewall and
then putting the stock sending unit, gauges and even turbo supply oil line
from a T mounted there ? I thought this would be a much more viable option.
I have had my gauges in my SE-R for about a year now and they still aint
hooked up.. I got AutoMeter Phantoms oil press and oil temp plus coolant
temp in the CD player pocket under the HVAC in my SE-R..I got the 2 1/16"
ones mounted in the tripple gauge HKS din mount. I paid 130 bux for
everything from Carparts.com using one of those "hookup" coupons.
Mike Jez