Clutch Solutions

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:05:02 -0500

Classic SE-R wrote:

> Well, its does not seem normal, its just that when I accelerate the RPMs
> soar, while the car does not pull. After a while, it 'catches' on, and
> starts pulling. But yes, it must be the clutch.

Where does the pedal grab?  If you are stopped and you have the car
in gear when you let the clutch up where does the car start to
move forward?  Right away, half way up the travel, all the way
at the top?  If its all the way at the top its ajusted to tight.

If you keep driving it like that you will most likely ruin it if
it isn't ruined already.

RK