Nissan dealers, try # 2

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 20 May 2002 11:00:53 -0500

I would call the dealership and talk to the owner and/or sales manager and
tell them they suck (well how bad of service they gave you and that they
lost a customer). I would also send an email/phone call to Nissan USA to
tell them their dealers are a$$holes too. It might surprise you how that
might, hopefully, work (don't hold your breath though!)

Actually... you weren't a soccer mom there to buy a SUV!

	Brian