Redline sucks... Hello Royal Purple Oil...

Adam Koo isd2k@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 21:34:12 -0500

Dear All,
As some of you know, that my fifth gear is out of order. It all happened
shortly after I had Redline inside.

I thought by changing out the Redline for other oil would change that, but
it did not. The other tranny oil I used is Royal Purple Oil transmission
fluid which is specifically for tranny with differeniate. Upon changing into
Purple oil, the shift is definitely sooner and well-defined. I used to have
difficulty going into 1st at stop but not anymore with Royal Purple
transmission fluid.

So, for those who are looking for new tranny fluid, might want to check out
royal purple oil and skip redline.

Adam