Silicone Hoses

Octotat@aol.com Octotat@aol.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:45:42 -0500

>Does anyone on the list know of a manufacturer who can make molded silicone
hoses.  I need a contact.

i don't know if lucky at hosetech can mold hoses, but give him a try.

or get a hold of doug scott at thermalflex he was asking me if we wanted any
hoses made when i was mooching for the convention
he said he could do radiator sets for under $100 if we got 12+ orders and
supplied a sample, and were all the same color

   WWW.THERMALFLEX.COM        1-800-950-3020

it would be real cool if we could get him to make a "full" hose kit of every
molded hose under the hood ie: heater hoses, etc

lets try and support convention sponsors when we can
if 12+ people would like rad hoses i would be willing to set it up
thanks
-chuck