quaife tranny

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:58:35 -0500

"Robert W. Rood" wrote:

> Whatever...now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to
> wait until someone with a modicum of civility
> replies to my post.

When was I not Civil?

My point is that since we don't drive Honda's we have to jump at
every chance we can that someoene is going to make a product for
our cars.

Everytime someone does, there are folks who say I can do
that for "Better, Faster, Cheaper."  If you can do it
for cheaper then do it.  If you want to make a profit doing it
for others then go for it.  But don't go bashing another
company that is going to provide a new product because you
feel it's expensive or not worthwhile.

If you thought I wasn't civil because I said "Cracker Messages"
thats what I feel it was.  It served no purpose.  I didn't learn
anything new from it.  No one else did.  All I learned was your
opinion.  The initial messages that started this was "does anyone
want to make this happen."  He didn't ask if you *DIDN'T* want to
make it happen.

RK