Holy Altima coupe batman

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 15 May 2002 02:13:33 -0500

Yeah they got a old pic of my Maxima...without the fog lights and clear side
front markers... its a crappy pic. I shoulda let him use some of my sundown
pics of the car I took not too long ago. I love my Max its a awesome bang
for the buck large muscle ?? sedan. I got 3 guys into being a Max covet
after driving my car :) Cant beat this for 21K out the door :P
Mike Jez
01 Max GXE w/ 2 factory options- mud flaps, pollen filter-5spd every bolt on
mod.
93 SE-R every mod also