CAI Piping

SE-R NUT sr20depwr@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:52:10 -0500

Ok guys since AEM uses 2.5" and HS and PR use 3.0".  I think I will go with
2.75"  All the way down.   And from reading in the archives it seams like the
longer teh better so I will try to obtain 24" I hope. I will be spraypainting
the inside and out black w/the heat resistant paint.  And also wrapping it w/
header wrap.  So my air coming in is cold and hopefully frigid.   I will be
using mandrel bends from an exhaust shop.  And a K&N filter w/ a built in
velocity stack.  I hope this works out good.  It should be loud.  My intake
now powers over my exaust.  So its really going to be louder. well gang I will
tell you how it works out.  I am hoping to get more HP than AEM and HS/PR.  I
hope.