Guilty as Sin WAS: Re: insurance problems

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 13 May 2002 18:01:14 -0500

Yeah, I just don't haven't gotten to race my car yet, I'll be working 6 days a
week up until Dec or so, and haven't gotten to race yet, I still want to beef
up my 'mostly stock' car first, anyway.

Consequently, I drive a bit too fast, trying vainly to practice a little, while
keeping well away from the 'bleeding edge'.  I use radar, and confine most of
my thrashing to not too traffic'd backroads, where cops are likely to not be
hanging out, and I don't cut blind corners only drift at speed, make sure I
keep a sharp eye out for kids/deer/pedestrians.  I'm sure this will mellow out
when I do finally get to start racing a little, but George said it best.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.