insurance problems

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 07:36:46 -0500

Geo wrote
Actually, most people who actually race are more reserved on the
>freeway.  First, they get their fix of racing at the race track.  Second,
>they know better than most how foolish it is to go nuts on the street.

*Exactly* You hit the nail on the head Geo. I personally don't drive..or
Ride. Anywhere near what I used to. Since going to a race track I have *NO*
desire to drive/ride fast on the street. I really don't like to ride *at
all* on the street. It's kind of funny though. When you own a sport bike,
your insurance company expects you to take it to the track. My agent asked
me "how many times a year would I be going?".. *not* "are you going to take
it to the track?". What's even funnier is the owners man. for the bike
actually has recomendations and preperations for the bike for track use. :-)
Different from the car world.

Bryan King
96 200SX SE-R <--- Paper weight
02 S/C Frontier Crew Cab <--- Toy Hauler
2K ZX-7R P-5 <--- Toy