Stock Boltons

Dave A. Kerr dakerr@attbi.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 01:04:15 -0500

One mistake in your statement, the standard bolt on's do not necessary
improve gas mileage and that is a big reason why manufacturers do not
upgrade things like cams and intakes. The US government assesses more taxes
and restrictions on cars that use more gas and have higher emissions. Just
like remember in 97 nissan could not get the SE-R to pass California's
emission standards so they did not release it that state.