Hotshot for SPEC V

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 5 May 2002 12:51:21 -0500

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 10:08:26AM -0500, JFormantes@aol.com wrote:

> nissanperformancemag.com...why is it that stock has more torque from 2000rpm
> to 3000rpm than the Hotshot?....

Caca pasa.

> Isn't that torque is what we need especially in stop and go traffic?...So in
> this case with the Hotshot I have to rev my QR more?

Have you driven a Honda Civic lately?  You can pull redwood stumps with
a QR in stock form; a few lb/ft below three grand isn't going to kill
you.  I believe that you still have more torque than I do, and your car
isn't that much heavier.  And my car's no slouch...

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |