No start

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Sat, 4 May 2002 18:50:13 -0500

I parked my car in the garage and vacuumed it out.
When I was doen cleaning it wouldn't start.
I can hear a click so I thought maybe the battery was drained.
I charged it, jumped it, swapped with a red top optima and it does the same
thing, one click and nothing else.
What can it be?  Any suggestions?
I need this so I can get back down to school on Sunday night

Argggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  you too???  I am in the process of working on mine as
we speak. The one click on mine was just the inhibit relay clicking, the
starter was 100% dead. No warning at all, If you can get the starter off, it
(in my case) is a easy fix, the brushes and armature were just covered in
crap, Cleaned it up and put a dab of white grease on the rear bushing to
prevent the noise that it makes. Saved over $130 by doing this, These starters
are very very simple to work on. It is 10 times harder just to get it off.
Hope this helps even tho it isnt good news...

Steve
91 Vail White
94 Super Black