Vague on-center steering feel - Kumho Ecsta 712

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:30:00 -0500

I'm still amazed that the tires wernt worse then that.  There is a guy here in
town that runs about 2degrees out on an eclipse, and it just eats the hell out
of his tires.  The only thing that I could think is that something is out of
whack or the tires just really follow the road with that much camber and the
toe settings.

> street. If I was running an more radical autox alignment, with larger toe
> settings to help (relatively) low-speed handling, I'd consider it.

I wouldnt even run 2.5 camber in autox unless you were making a lot of power
and really going into corners.  But thats me.  Maybe for the track id give a
little more toe but dont go crazy.

-sean