Turbo Help ASAP

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 22:10:53 -0500

Ok here is the deal. My oil light comes on at idle, Temp gauge gets up
there(Fan is on but temps are not going down), Smoke is coming out of the
exhaust(Oil). The motor is warm also. I just rebuild my whole motor.
Everything is new on that motor. My turbo has not even 500 miles on it
got it from FTF motorsports. There are only two things we can think the
problem is. The cooling system has  air in it and the oil seals are bad
in the turbo.  I talk to a local shop here and they said they got three
or four t3/t4 turbos that were bad. What do you guys think. Need info Richie