SR20DET Oil return line

Robert W. Rood rwrood@qwest.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 18:22:07 -0500

Hi all,

This is directed to anyone with a SR20DET...

I'm hoping one of you with a SR20DET would take a
picture (with a digital camera) of where the oil
return line enters the engine. I've been told the
area where it goes is clearly visible on the
U.S.-spec (non-turbo) SR20DE, but is filled in
since it isn't needed. If I'm thinking correctly,
and if you're standing in front of the car, it's
a 1.5" round protrusion on the engine block, just
left of the front motor mount. Is that correct?

Again, can someone take a picture of it and send
it to me? My address is rwrood@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Rob