Summit Point News

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 1 May 2002 16:18:18 -0500

"KIERAN A. LAVIN" wrote:

> You just like it because of your damned turbo!

Hey I haven't had the car on track yet.  However I'm thinking
its going to do quite well.  When we do Pocono I'm going to
run street tires.  Because it will be my second time
on R compound tires and having the turbo on is going to be
enough things for me to have to deal with.

Especially if I run the open-diff tranny.  As long as I
remember to be in 1 gear higher then I normally would be in I'll
be fine.  So if we are on track together (I doubt it) and
I blow by your ass I'll be in 4th if your in 3rd. :)

RK
Pocono South Next Saturday!