clutch

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:31:53 -0500

I'm not really sure what you are asking, but this might help.

I know some of us have to modify the cable to make it shorter (especially
with the JWT clutches).  On the last install we did on an ACT, even taking
the washer and moving the nut still didn't shorten the throw enough.  I took
the bracket off and cut it, then welded it so it was about .5 inches
shorter.

If you have a welder, it's a free fix.  (sort of free)