anybody in New Orleans?

John Campbell jcampbel@dfsfin.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:10:53 -0500

<Well we aren't all that bad down here...>
I never meant to imply anything bad in that reply, on the contrary. I lived
in Mobile, AL for 4 years and NO was only a few hours away so I spent a lot
of 'quality' time there. NO has a parade for EVERYTHING! You will drink a
lot, but you won't drink enough water (aspirin) you WILL eat crawdads AND
you WILL suck the heads, you will eat too much andouille sausage, red beans
and rice and other unbelievably good food (Tums)There is so much to see and
do (camera, sleep) that you won't even miss the sleep...until you leave that
is.
Just stay away from the MoonPies...

John Campbell
'99 SE w/HS stuff