sr20de_exhaust

alex alexan moofa2002@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:20:47 -0500

hi,

i have just installed an exhaust to my NS2000. my mods
so far are a homemade CAI and Hotshot headers last
gen.
while the car felt awesome with the oem exhaust and
the above mods, with the new exhaust 2.1/4 diameter, i
feel a decrease in power. i know that the best
diameter for a normal car like mine is 2 inches, but i
have not install my s4 cams plus the ecu with the cam
program. Is it normal the lost in power i feel? will
it improve with the s4 cams and the modified ECU?
I had test in my previous SUNNY the s4 cams, the ecu
s4 program, the hs headers and the same exaust with 2
inches diameter and felt great!!!
would u use 2 or 2. 1/4 exhaust with mods like
headers, s4 cams, ecu program and cai? do u think the
car will become better?

Thanks in advance for your help

GEORGE ALEXANDRIS

NX2000