List Achive Search Engine

Ray Sta-Juana ray21578@earthlink.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:56:48 -0500

Ok guys, all this talk of turbo and cams got my turbo fancy going again so
I decided to do some research. I type in "turbo, owner-se-r-reflective" and
this was part of the results I got :

 Re: All this bickering over intakes.
 Re: Type R impression
 EPA enforcement (was RE: Cheap Jap-spec SR20DE's )
 AWD cars
 Re: The Beginning
 Re: Sentra SE vs G20 and hatchbacks
 Re: All this bickering over intakes.
 National SE-R meet...my $.02
 Re: Insurance
 Brake bleeding=PITA!
 Re: Supercharging.
 RE: 4 to 2 to 1 or 4 to 1
 Turbo Dreams (Was: Mods)
 super turbo
 Did you happen to see...
 RE: Value of a 91 SE-R
 Re: Back pressure and exhaust size
 Z guy picking on se-r's
 regarding Eric

Now I duno what's up but I see a major deficiency in the search engine.
Barely 1/4 of the whole search had anything to do with turbos. What gives?
Is it me? If it is, please point it out and I'd be glad to implement the
proper procedure. Otherwise, guide me in finding what I need (Looking into
boosting my 98 Sentra SE) either with a T-28 or one of the hybrids. Goal is
streetable HP with smooth boost onset + able to pass sniffer test. So if
any of you tubo gurus can direct me to the info, I'd gladly look into it
and ask only if absolutely neccessary. Thanx a lot.

Ray Sta.Juana
98 Sentra SE
San Bernardino, CA