Tranny Fluid? GL-4 / GL-5 WTF!!

flyryd flyryd@cox.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:43:46 -0500

Well, I spoke with one of the technical reps at Royal Purple...he said, that
the additive they use to meet GL-5 Specifications, is different from the
corrosive agents other GL-5 manufacturers use. I know plenty of people that
use it, and have used it for a long time on high HP cars...and are totally
pleased with it.

Brad B. Phx  AZ
'96 200sx SE-R(w/ this 'n' that)
'01 Altima GXE LE